Focus Group Discussion
How to Engage Millennial Learners in the Changing Demographic of Medicine
Friday, October 26, 12:30-1:30pm
Request to Participate in the Focus Group*
Join Us for a Fondue Dessert Bar
Participants will be entered to win a $200 Amazon gift card
With a new generation of millennial doctors, training programs realize they engage and learn differently than previous trainees, requiring a new approach to learning. With more focus on value-based care, you want to make sure your trainees are well-equipped, confident in practicing medicine and providing care to patients.
During this focus group, Knowledge to Practice will facilitate a discussion on:
- How are you engaging new trainees with learning?
- What’s the biggest challenge when assessing your residents?
- Has your program evolved as learning and education technology has changed?
- Have you noticed a shift in learner engagement over the years?
- How has your curriculum evolved over the years? Content, learning methods, faculty, structure or order of learning?
*Confirmation on focus group acceptance will be send by email by Friday, October 19, 2018