Online Courses that Adapt to Your Plans
There's a lot up in the air right now. With conferences and live courses being canceled across the country in order to model social distancing and decrease the spread of COVID-19, we're offering an online learning solution that involves no travel and quick access, giving you the ability to spend your valuable time where it's needed most: with your patients.
SOME OF OUR MANY PARTNERS
“Knowledge to Practice is driven by mission, not industry sponsorship. For me, that is very important. When the mission matches the content and the format, it truly becomes transformative.”
—Bykem Bozurt, MD, PhD
Continuous Opportunities at Every Stage of Practice
Foundational knowledge and evidence-based clinical practice guidelines with renowned faculty.
- Microlearning modules speed up learning and fit into your busy schedule.
- Watch, listen, or read at your desk, on the go, or anywhere in between.
- Earn up to 48.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and ABIM MOC points.
Practice on the cutting edge with the latest evidence-based research and guidelines.
- Content from 55+ leading specialists.
- 1,000+ journal articles distilled down to actionable insights + 2 new topics added monthly.
- 83.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ + ABIM MOC Points.
Review for boards confidently. K2P’s adaptive learning platform delivers individualized learning and modules mapped to ABIM’s competency blueprint.
- Pre-and-post assessments measure your progress.
- 50+ topics and 180+ board-style questions.
- Watch, listen, or read with multiple formats for a busy schedule.