The Correct Answer is B!
Medical knowledge is doubling every 73 days, and keeping up is hard to do. We’ve taken the work out of it for you. CurrentMD provides a single, unbiased source of updates so all you have to do is log in to find out what is changing so you can stay ahead.
For CurrentMD Cardiology, Knowledge to Practice assembled the top cardiologists from across the United States to review and constantly update content based on the very latest in emerging medicine so you are always current. With adult learning theory applied to the design of the content, there is a 59% lift in knowledge, and 4 out of 5 cardiologists reporting a change in the way they practice medicine.
Use promo code CMD200 to save $200 on CurrentMD*
The decision regarding whether to interrupt warfarin in a patient undergoing a procedure should take into consideration all of these factors, EXCEPT:
- The patient's prior experience with a similar procedure
- The referring physician's experience with similar procedures
- The procedural physician's assessment of the bleeding risk
- The anesthesiologist's plans to do an epidural block
* Offer Expires April 25, 2019. Discounts and promotions are for new product purchases only. They do not apply to previously purchased products.