The Correct Answer is B!
Medical knowledge is doubling every 73 days, and keeping up is hard to do. We’ve taken the work out of it for you. CurrentMD provides a single, unbiased source of updates so all you have to do is log in to find out what is changing so you can stay ahead.
For CurrentMD Cardiology, Knowledge to Practice assembled the top cardiologists from across the United States to review and constantly update content based on the very latest in emerging medicine so you are always current. With adult learning theory applied to the design of the content, there is a 59% lift in knowledge, and 4 out of 5 cardiologists reporting a change in the way they practice medicine.
Use promo code QUIZ20 to save 20% on CurrentMD*
Which of the following is most accurate regarding the CVD risk imposed by diabetes?
- Diabetes increases CVD risk in men to a greater extent than it does in women
- Diabetes increases CVD risk in women to a greater extent than it does in men
- CHD mortality risk in a person with diabetes is approximately the same as that of a non-diabetic patient with known CVD.
- CHD mortality risk in a person with diabetes is than that of a non-diabetic patient with known CVD.
* Offer expires January 15th, 2020. Discounts and promotions are for new product purchases only. They do not apply to previously purchased products.