The Correct Answer is D!
Knowledge to Practice, in collaboration with Mayo Clinic, offers online board review and lifelong learning products in Cardiovascular Medicine. With a full pre-assessment, you can identify the topics you’ve mastered and focus your time on topics where you need it the most. Our products are proven to increase knowledge 75% more than traditional methods in less time.
Use promo code QUIZ to save 15% off any online cardiovascular medicine board review or lifelong learning product *
A 66 year-old man with HTN, DM, and a prior PCI 2 years ago presents with a 5.4 cm infrarenal AAA, found on routine screening.
Which of the following is a contraindication for endovascular repair of the aneurysm vs open surgical repair?
- Extension of the aneurysm into the common iliac arteries
- Concomitant chronic renal failure Stage III
- NYHA Class II Heart failure due to reduced ejection fraction
- Inability to have annual imaging follow up
* Offer Expires Feb 7, 2019. Discounts and promotions are for new product purchases only. They do not apply to previously purchased products.